Badnjak u Splitu/ Christmas Eve in Split/La vigilia di Natale a Spalato

Today it's raining cats and dogs in Mostar. I just got back home from the library and I'm soaking wet not to mention that I managed to slip down  and almost injured myself (I'm not so crazy about the rain right now). Anyway  I'm in Mostar again (the photos I took for the last post were taken here).

However, the photographs  I want to show you were taken in Split on Christmas Eve. It was one of the most beautiful days ever, sunny and warm. I decided to have some fun so I mixed different colours and patterns together.  On top of it all I wore a dark (sort of grunge )corduroy coat I haven't worn since High school. (not that  I needed the coat during the day.) 





















Danas kiša pada kao iz kabla u Mostaru. Vratila sam se i knjižnice skoro pokisla do kože. Usput sam se uspjela i poskliznuti i skoro se razbiti tako da nisam baš luda za kišom u ovom trenutku. Kao što rekoh, u Mostaru sam opet i one fotografije iz jučerašnjeg posta su slikane tu. Međutim, danas vam želim pokazati što sam nosila za ovaj Badnjak u Splitu. Dan je bio sunčan, stvarno prekrasan. Izmiješala sam svakakve boje i uzorke, a nosila sam i jedan kaput neurednog izgleda (od samta) kojeg nisam obukla od srednje škole. Želim vam svima lijep dan!

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit and snapshots!Thanks for sharing such a great post! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    Happy Holidays!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I wish all the best to you as well!:)

      Delete
  2. Very nice ! This is a great post :) I totally love the skirt!


    xxx
    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  3. איזה מגניב להכיר עוד מישהי משלנו:)
    תודה רבה על התגובה מקווה שתחזרי לבקר אצלי:)
    אחלה פוסט ונראה שאת נהנת שם!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your darling comment on my blog! x
    Yours is nice as well!

    I'd love to have you as my follower! x

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always very elegant and pretty! <3 A big hug and a kiss for you, my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. super je dzemperak!


    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour of your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit .
    Love sweater kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the color of your sweater - so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look!!! nice photos!!!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Full with peace, love, health and prosperity!!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_3_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_
    and my g+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, your coat is beautiful :)

    I hope that your Christmas was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amei as fotos e o look, simplesmente perfeito
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  13. as heat! what a beautiful sunny weather! your outfit is bright and beautiful, like nature, like Christmas! you are beautiful!
    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! I am in love with your shoes and sweater!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. odlicna suknja a i kombinacija...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Ivana,

    gosh, you looking so pretty! These are really nice pics and the citybildings in the back looks stunning.

    I like your outfit as well. Your skirt is very short, but this set the fokus to your long und killing legs.

    By the way: i like it, if your hair is open.

    My favorite pic is the 3 from bellow - with the bike in the back.

    Greetings from Germany.

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

WELCOMING SPRING WITH 15 IDEAS TO COMBAT SPRING FATIGUE!

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

HOW TO STYLE A YELLOW BLAZER FOR SPRING? A FEMININE OUTFIT PROPOSAL

SUĆURAJ ON ISLAND HVAR : WELCOME SPRING!

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

Darkness and Light / Tama i svijetlo

Painting of the day (A Lioness) / Slika dana (Lavica)

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)